Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

Love it!

I am an animator of 3 years, I started when I was 9. The things I normally post are stopmotion, but this has inspired me to make an actual flash animation. It might not be the best, but I guess I just need to practice!

stickBrix stickBrix

The ball's stuck.

Uh, nice game, but the ball is bouncing off the walls and it's pretty annoying. I think a self destruct feature would be nice.

Cursor Chaos Cursor Chaos

Hmmm

Reminds me of 4 second frenzy.

This Game is a Joke 2 This Game is a Joke 2

Awesome, Pure win.

This should get some kind of emmy or something. It was awesome, and silly. I even know how you made the game, and how easy they are to make, if you're good in flash, which you obviously are. Keep up the good work, man. I really want to see a number 3.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Uh, concerning the review below.

I think he's got the syestem backwards.
Hey, here, number one, sucks.

JonBro responds:

He's reviewed a 1, a 5, and a 10. The movie he voted 10 for was 'awesome', and the movie he voted 5 for had 'barely any effort put into it.' Maybe he suddenly changed his mind about the way review scores worked, lol

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

LEVEL 9, What the fuck.

How Do I get past it.
I know it's because the animation playing and crap, but I can shoot 5 trys later :(

Please help. Me and everyone else with this problem.

Awesome game either way, I just want to keep playing, y'know?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

D:

Why is there no SrawberryClock on there?
He IS the king of the portal, ya know.

Amorphous Amorphous

I love it! :D

Wow, this is a really great game.
With all the range of enemeys, and how they can form into a stronger enemy.
The only enemy I didn't like(well, it's concept was cool) was the meltie. I was really far, and I attacked it, and it sprayed it's acid in my direction, and killed me. That's the only bad thing I can see about the enemys.
Now, I didn't like how you couldn't turn while you swung. That was a real disipointmeant when I was stiff when I attacked.
Everything else was great, though! Keep up the good work!

innocuousGames responds:

Aw, c'mon now. If you could swing and move at the same time, that'd be too easy... Arcade style games are supposed to be hard, right?

Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it

FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

I saw a flaw D:

The game is perfect, except for that ledbe, after you get fired fron the cannon, yeah that one. when you climb up you have no hair,but when you get back on your feet, you have hair. Please fix that.

Everything else is great, kep up the good work! :D

~BD1000

Optical Illusions Test Optical Illusions Test

hey...

I don't see the boat D=

Seandadj responds:

haha! what boat? nice review, i give you 5/5 for random comment lol.